Cyan Health – an agency/consultancy firm focused exclusively on market access (ie, payer marketing) – is seeking a Account Coordinator who wants to contribute, learn, and advance in a highly collaborative, high-energy setting. Our culture will empower you to stretch your capabilities and fulfill your potential.
Cyan Health is dedicated to helping pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies gain market access for their brands and thrive in the changing healthcare landscape. We also specialize in helping other types of healthcare companies, including service providers and technology companies capitalize on changing market dynamics and healthcare reform trends.
We operate at the intersection of traditional market research, strategy consulting, and advertising agency services. This innovative model allows us to help clients deeply understand their customer targets and then engage with precision and purpose to drive results.
At Cyan Health we work to maintain a culture that is entrepreneurial and excellence-oriented. We invest in the professional growth and development of our team, collectively and individually and we actively encourage and support our team in gaining new experiences and building new skills that can be shared with each other and with our clients.
We also believe strongly in the value of collaboration. Our employees enjoy significant autonomy and flexibility, yet work closely in teams to offer clients the benefit of our collective experience, talents, and perspectives.
This role is designed to be a hybrid of agency project management, submission coordination and business operations. This blend requires the incumbent to be smart, flexible, polished and detail-oriented. The roles listed below are subject to change.
The responsibilities listed below are subject to change.
- Effectively participates in strategy discussions with the account team and the client on new and existing projects to learn and eventually be able to provide insights
- Participates in new business development and support including research, presentation development, potential client engagement and meeting participation
- Assists with the development of deliverable content while learning about the brand’s disease state
- Participates in scope design, work planning, status updates, client contact reports, team management, and budget management to learn about the industry standards and eventually execute independently
- Move projects through internal routing, create folders for routing and track the stages, location, and priorities for each project
- Participate in the resolution of potential bottlenecks with the copy, editorial, and strategic direction areas
- Ensure that new jobs are opened, and work with the Operations Manager to ensure that they are entered into the project management system
- Schedule and attend weekly status, hot sheet and submission meetings
- Package and submit all creative files and corresponding materials into the vendor specific Medical/Regulatory/Legal review and approval system
- Exudes comfort and confidence working with teams at varying levels of experience
- Interfaces daily with account service and creative personnel regarding jobs in progress.
- Collaborates with Resource Manager to identify resource needs on day-to-day to basis
- Attend weekly finance meetings with Account Management, Project Management, Operations and Finance to gain an understanding of the financial process
- Ensure that all project materials are routed to appropriate team members in an orderly and timely manner
- Meet with Account Team and Project Management to review status and/or resolve any questions or issues
- Facilitate scheduling kickoff, run-through, status, and wrap-up meetings to provide internal teams with necessary support and direction
- Identify and discuss potential problems with timeline barriers on project deliverables
- Accountable for delivering assigned projects on time and within budget
- Miscellaneous team support
Additional responsibilities may be added as the business requires.
As an entrepreneurial organization, we value and leverage the full team’s brainpower in helping to nurture and grow our business. This includes participating in firm-building activities such as client planning and marketing program design and execution. We also expect each of our team members to invest time and effort into improving content expertise and jobs skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or related field
- 1 year related work experience
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
- Candidates must possess US work authorization
- Occasional travel may be required
This position is based in our location in Montclair, NJ. We offer a competitive compensation package with salary, bonus incentives, medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA and 401k. We are an equal opportunity employer.
For More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all positions at Cyan Health.