Cyan Health – an agency/consultancy firm focused exclusively on market access (ie, payer marketing) – is seeking a Copy Supervisor who wants to contribute, learn, and advance in a highly collaborative, high-energy setting. Our culture will empower you to stretch your capabilities and fulfill your potential.
Cyan Health is dedicated to helping pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies gain market access for their brands and thrive in the changing healthcare landscape. We also specialize in helping other types of healthcare companies, including service providers and technology companies capitalize on changing market dynamics and healthcare reform trends.
We operate at the intersection of traditional market research, strategy consulting, and advertising agency services. This innovative model allows us to help clients deeply understand their customer targets and then engage with precision and purpose to drive results.
At Cyan Health we work to maintain a culture that is entrepreneurial and excellence-oriented. We invest in the professional growth and development of our team, collectively and individually and we actively encourage and support our team in gaining new experiences and building new skills that can be shared with each other and with our clients.
We also believe strongly in the value of collaboration. Our employees enjoy significant autonomy and flexibility, yet work closely in teams to offer clients the benefit of our collective experience, talents, and perspectives.
- Serve as lead copywriter for assigned brands and/or projects that are directed primarily at payer formulary decision-makers and the pharmaceutical/biotech company Account Directors who engage with them
- Provide copy support, as needed, to account and copy leads on other brands
- Prepare materials for client copy approval submissions, referencing and annotating text according to client-specific style/guidelines
- Work closely with account services, copywriters, art directors, and other team members to research, craft, and refine messaging targeted to specific audiences (adjusting tone and approach as needed)
- Develop creative concepts and headlines for a subset of appropriate projects
- Assume personal responsibility for quality and accuracy, and for meeting deadlines
- Maintain awareness of current industry practices and regulatory requirements that affect medical content and copy
- Manage (in-house and/or freelance) writers as needed
- Participate in professional development activities on a regular basis
- Edit, fact-check, and proofread materials when necessary
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience: 4+ years in a copywriting and/or editorial capacity at a pharmaceutical company, payer organization, or healthcare communications agency or in a related life science field
- Core competencies:
- Ability to organize and interpret medical and economic data pertaining to diseases, pharmaceutical products, and treatment strategies
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Creative thinking
- Flexible workstyle, positive attitude, and the ability to work as part of team
- Writes logically, clearly, grammatically, and creatively
- Organizes and distills information from multiple sources
- Speaks articulately and persuasively
- Works with MS Office Suite (particularly PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat
- Educational background: bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Candidates must possess US work authorization
- Occasional travel may be required
This position is based in our location in Montclair, NJ. We offer a competitive compensation package with salary, bonus incentives, medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA and 401k. We are an equal opportunity employer.
For More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all positions at Cyan Health.